Martello & LaMagna, P.C., Has Obtained Millions Of Dollars Of Awards For Clients
Through trial verdicts and settlements for over 25 years, our firm’s personal injury highlights include:
- Client sustained serious respiratory damaged due to toxic mold exposure resulting in her wrongful death. Martello & LaMagna, P.C., successfully litigated the claim against international bank property owner winning compensation for the decedent’s entire family and estate.
- Infant client sustained serious cognitive learning, speaking and behavioral disabilities as a result of toxic exposure to lead paint at a young age. Martello & LaMagna, P.C., sued and won against New York City and the private property owner obtaining a significant award to provide for the child’s losses and future expenses in her lifetime.
- An elderly client was not properly cared for due to institutional neglect at the nursing home/dialysis center. Her individual care plan was ignored resulting in significant spinal damage making it impossible to care for herself in the future. Martello & LaMagna, P.C., successfully litigated against the nursing center obtaining a significant award which was enough to compensate the plaintiff for her pain and suffering as well as her future care.
- Client was racially discriminated against violating her civil rights during her employment by an international clothes designer retailer. Martello & LaMagna, P.C., successfully brought a claim for the damage to her reputation, emotional suffering and loss of employment. The award won by Martello & LaMagna, P.C., generously compensated the plaintiff for her emotional injuries, years of lost wages and opportunity.
- Client and her infant daughter were injured by a fire due to a defective product manufactured by a national retailer. Martello & LaMagna, P.C., successfully litigated the case winning a significant monetary award for the pain and suffering for both mother and child.
- Clients sustained serious injury from being T-boned by another car in a motor vehicle accident. Client sustained significant injuries to his chest, head and neck. Martello & LaMagna, P.C., won a significant settlement resulting in full compensation for the plaintiff’s pain and suffering and future lost earnings.
- Client was sexually harassed by the owner/manager of a stock brokerage firm creating a hostile work environment resulting in her wrongful termination of employment. Martello & LaMagna, P.C., successfully litigated the claim through arbitration obtaining a ruling from the judge for a significant award compensating the plaintiff for past pain and suffering and loss of employment.
- Client was wrongfully arrested and sustained injuries from over-aggressive actions by arresting police officers. Client was awarded substantial compensation for injuries and loss reputation.