GREG-PATRIC MARTELLO, ESQ.
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- Juris Doctorate - 1987
Mr. Martello was a former prosecutor appointed as an Assistant District Attorney for the Nassau District Attorney's Office in 1987. Mr. Martello served as Trial Counsel for the office for five years until 1992. Mr. Martello was appointed Assistant District Attorney for the City of Long Beach and the City of Glen Cove. Mr. Martello served as a New York City Parking Violations Bureau Administrative Law Judge in 1993. Mr. Martello worked for John Lennon and Yoko Ono at Lennono Music Inc. and participated for the Presidential Advance Staff in President Ronald Reagan and President George Herbert Walker Bush's White House. Mr. Martello served on the Board of Directors for the Nassau University Medical Center, The New York Claims Association, the Long Island Medical Foundation, and The Bellevue Hospital Advisory Board.
Mr. Martello Received in 2016 from the Nassau University Medical Center an honor in recognition of his 10 years of service and commitment to the success of the Nassau Health care corporation.
Mr. Martello received from the New York State Senate and the Nassau County Legislature a legislative resolution and citation honoring him for his corporate leadership in 2009.
Mr. Martello received from the Nassau County Office of the County Executive Thomas R. Suozzi a citation for Mr. Martello's contributions for his work for region and residents of Nassau county.
The Town of Hempstead recognized Mr. Martello for his work in leadership in Nassau County in 2009.
Congressman Steve Israel member of the United States Congress, second District of New York gave recognition through a citation for Mr. Martello's commitment to numerous causes in the medical arena.
Mr. Martello received the Marjorie Williams community advocate recognition award in 2017, from New York City health and hospitals / Bellevue hospital.
Mr. Martello served as President of the Samuel J. Tilden club from 2016-2018.
Mr. Martello serves as First Vice Chairman of the Bellevue Hospital Advisory Board and Chairman of the Budget and Planning, Contract and Affiliations and Bylaws committees.
Mr. Martello has litigated over the last 25 years numerous serious personal injury law suits and claims achieving numerous victories and millions dollars in compensation for his clients.
Fighting to restore the things and people someone loses through the negligence of others is a privilege. A privilege Mr. Martello does not take lightly. Mr. Martello always understood that the injured place their futures in an attorneys hands so that a terrible wrong can righted, a body can be healed, scars reduced, lost compensation and careers recovered, lives restored and justice won.
Throughout Mr. Martello's career he has fought for the rights of the injured. He has battled in and out of court against the government, insurance carriers, nursing homes, employers, defendants and corporations on behalf of his clients.
Mr. Martello graduated from Touro College Jacob D Fuchsberg Law Center and obtained his Juris Doctorate Degree in 1987. Mr. Martello is admitted to The New York State Bar, Connecticut State Bar and The United States Federal District Court for the Southern District of New York and The United States Federal District Court of The Eastern District of New York. He is a member of the Nassau County Bar Association and The American Bar Association and the New York Claims Association.
Over the last 25 years Mr. Martello has worked hard to earn the respect of his peers, developing a reputation of being a tough fighter in the court room. In fact, both law firms and former clients over the years have referred matters to Mr. Martello based upon their own confidence in him to get the right results.
As a former prosecutor, Mr. Martello was schooled on how to build a case from the ground up. As a personal injury plaintiff attorney he prosecutes the personal injury case in the same way building the case upward brick by brick until there is a solid foundation of evidence to achieve the just outcome for his clients.
Mr. Martello has successfully litigated a broad spectrum of different types of tort / negligence matters including motor vehicle, truck and construction site accidents, slip and fall premises injuries, lead paint and mold exposure toxic tort injuries, nursing home abuse injuries, defective product liability injuries, civil rights, racial, wage discrimination and sexual harassment claims among others.
- Prosecutor, Assistant District Attorney, Nassau District Attorney's Office, 1987
- Trial Counsel, Assistant District Attorney, Nassau District Attorney's Office
- Assistant District Attorney, City of Long Beach
- Assistant District Attorney, City of Glen Cove
- New York City Parking Violations Bureau Administrative Law Judge, 1993
- Lenono Music Inc.
- Board of Directors, Nassau University Medical Center
- Board of Directors, The New York Claims Association
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Bellevue Hospital Advisory Board, Member, Present
- New York, 1987
- Connecticut, 1987
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- Marjorie Williams community advocate recognition award, New York City health and hospitals / Bellevue hospital, 2017
- New York State Senate Award for Corporate Leadership
- Nassau County Legislature Award for Corporate Leadership
- Town of Hempstead Award for Corporate Leadership
- Nassau County Office of the Executive Award for Corporate Leadership
- United States Congress Award for Leadership in the Medical Arena
- Board of Directors, Long Island Medical Foundation
- President, Samuel J. Tilden club, 2016-2018
- First Vice Chairman, Bellevue Hospital Advisory Board
- Chairman of the Budget and Planning, Contract and Affiliations and Bylaws committees, Bellevue Hospital