State Court Highlights
- Client charged with Vehicular Homicide, alleging he had caused the death of another while operating a Motor Vehicle in an intoxicated condition. After conducting a full investigation we were successful in having the matter dismissed.
- Client charged with Felony Assault alleging while he was working as a bartender at a prominent New York City establishment he recklessly caused a fire while performing a bar trick with a flaming drink which ultimately engulfed a patron causing her serious physical injury. We were successful in having the case dismissed by the Grand Jury.
- Client was charged with embezzlement, fraud and Grand Larceny for stealing over $600,000 from his employer. Client faced a maximum sentence of 15 years in prison. The Court based upon our representation of our client at the sentencing hearing decided not to sentence our client to a term of prison but rather sentence him to a Conditional Discharge and a fine.
- Client a successful restaurant owner was under criminal investigation by the District Attorney for Sales Tax Fraud. Based upon our thorough investigation the District Attorney declined to prosecute and dismissed their investigation.
- Client, a pediatrician was charged with sexual abuse of a patient. Case was dismissed.
- Client, a 17-year-old, was charged with Manslaughter and Vehicle Homicide as well as numerous other charges alleging that he caused the death of five others while engaging in a speed contest. We successfully negotiated a disposition adjudicating our client as a youthful offender which sealed his record.
Federal Court Highlights
- Client was charged with Loan Sharking among other charges. As a result of our representation, we were able to secure a sentence of straight probation, substantially lower than the guideline range which recommended a substantial Jail Sentence.
- Client a physician was under investigation concerning a substantial disability fraud scheme. After a thorough investigation, we were able to convince the government not to change our client in this Disability Fraud.
- Client was charged with fraud and tax evasion involving his employment with a New York authority. As a result of our representation of our client, we were able to secure a sentence of straight probation, substantially less than the guideline range which recommended incarceration.
- Client was charged with a multimillion-dollar fraud scheme involving the interstate sale and distribution of the stolen merchandise. As a result of our representation of our client, we were able to secure a sentence of straight probation substantially lower than the guideline range which recommended a substantial prison sentence.
Martello & LaMagna, P.C., Protects Your Right To Due Process
Email us or call 516-228-3333 to speak with a seasoned defense attorney about your case.